More reviews to come

 Hello, my name is Cecelia, and this is my blog where I talk about what my group and I are doing for our short film. Today's blogs are just more of what I was talking about yesterday, People outside of my group telling us what they thought of our short film. Yesterday was really helpful in showing what could be changed in our short film. I was happy to hear some more of the reviews and what everyone thought about the film and their opinions. I was happy to hear that the dialogue didn't sound so forced because that was one of my main concerns. When I was writing the screenplay it was hard to make it, so the script flowed naturally and seemed as if it was a normal conversation. I kept rewriting and changing some parts of the screenplay so I'm really happy it turned out so well. I'm also happy about the camera work done in the film, and that it looks very professional. We tried to get a better camera, but we ended up using out phones to record and it got the job done. Those were really my main worries for the film, other than that, I wasn't really concerned for the acting of anything else. Today I got another person to review the film, I couldn't show it to them in person so I asked if they could watch it on their own time and then send me the notes through Instagram. After a while I got the notes sent to me and they made sure to be clear in what they liked and disliked about the short film. They started by saying that the transition needed to be way smoother than what they were now. The next thing they told me was that when it came to the background noises, it didn't fit together, and it would change from birds chirping to nothing. That was actually very helpful, I didn't realize that was something that was happening in the film. I was luckily able to make that change and I'm going to go through the rest of the film to see if there are any sound mistakes throughout the rest of the film. The rest were just some basic stuff and things they would have preferred to happen in the film. I'm glad that they were very honest and even gave advice on somethings I wasn't sure about. I'm going to keep asking them for help before finishing the film as it seems they have a lot of knowledge on film and editing. I have to remember to ask them for help the next time I'm working on a project or having an editing issue. I hope you enjoyed reading my blog post and have a wonderful night. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Actors who can act

9 the short film vs 9 the film

Comparing Le Jetée vs 12 Monkeys