This is the CCR interview I did with my dog over my video. While doing the interview I painted as a way of entertainment. I hope you enjoy the video and have a wonderful day.
What is your takeaway from the video? This was a great video to watch right before my group and I start really planning our short film. Out of the many key points that I’ll remember, I think my main takeaway was about planning. In the video, the speaker starts off explaining why planning is so crucial. Planning ahead of filming is good because it sets a firm foundation for your short film. The speaker says that to write a good short film, you have to write what you can “pull-off”. This means that you have to plan and write in according to your budget and resources that are at your disposal. This will alleviate the stress that will come from not being able to carry out the short film properly or as planned. What good information did you gather while watching it? We received so many good information as well as tips for making our short film. Aside from my takeaway, other good information that we gathered from the video is that we need to establ...
From a video on YouTube, I learned about "twelve monkeys", and how it apparently is a short film version of "la Jetée". The name of the video is "is 12 monkeys better than the original" where it goes through and explains the differences and how it changed. My own takeaway is that while short films can be derived from movies, they can be changed into its own creation despite having the same plot. It doesn't need to perfectly resemble the original movie; in fact, it can have its own take and be even better than the original. I learned that the movie cannot be reimagined through the help of writing and creative changes and added to the movie. Short films can be entertaining when written with the right amount of all elements and not just full of jokes. The movie can have the same plot but take different risk, like how twelve monkeys break out of its restraints that la Jetée had. The movie short monkeys became its own thing, and truly was a great movie for...
The short film watched today was "bus 44" which is a film about a bus which gets robbed on the road and turns to a dramatic ending. It takes place in another country, which makes it have another language. I looked thorough all the elements in the film and here is what I found. Common Sound in the film The most common sounds in the genre are the diegetic sound and dialogue . All the sounds in short film originate from the story world. The sounds do help make the film because even with no music you can still feel the emotion and dramatic turn in the story. The lack of sound if anything adds more which makes the film even more drama filled. The sound, while lacking, is still really good. Common Mis-En-Scene (CLAMPS) in the film the common CLAMPS in the film are props, costumes, and acting. The acting in the film is dramatic and tear wrenching as you watch the actors go through this situation on the bus. The way the bus driver acts after going through such a traumatic experie...
Comments
Post a Comment