Editing our movie

Hello, my name is Cecelia, and this is my blog where I talk about me and my groups short film and what we have been up to lately. It's been a stressful week and I've finally had the opportunity to start editing the short film. The play was a success Friday night, and I got just enough sleep to wake up early in the morning and start editing before I had to do the play at night. When I started editing, I went through my notebook for all the notes I made and started editing. I went through each clip and decided how I wanted to edit the entire scenes together. I wanted to make it go smoothly together, but that took many times because I couldn't find a good transition between scenes without any awkward pauses. I then had to make sure the audio matched up and that it wouldn't have any bits where there was pure silence. While the scenes were great, there were a few changes I had to make. I had to go through and find any scene where there was a mistake we didn't catch, and I also had to see which clip would work better since we took multiple shots. I sent some of the scenes I edited to my group so they would tell me what they think should be added or changed before I continued on. Afterwards I read what they had to say and then after discussing made they changes we all felt would be appropriate and added what needed to be added. I was able to get a lot done and added to my notes on what I thought should be looked at later.  I soon had to go and get ready for the play as I had spent most of the day editing. I'm really glad that I was able to get so much done yesterday and take that stress off my shoulders. I was really worried about not being able to get my part done but now I'm a lot less worried. I'm also really glad about how I have a lot less on my shoulders as the play is over. I had a lot of fun being in my schools plays the past two months and I'm just sad now that it is over. Even though I'm sad the play is over, I'm happy about the fact that I'll have more time to focus on the short film. For the next few weeks, I'm going to focus on the short film and school. I really hope that the film turns out great and everyone enjoys it. I want to thank everybody for reading this blog, as I finally got some editing done, and hope you all have a wonderful day.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Actors who can act

9 the short film vs 9 the film

Comparing Le Jetée vs 12 Monkeys