Tired but happy

 Hello, my name is Cecelia, and this is my blog where I talk about what's been happening in my group regarding our short film. Today is finally the day where we have finished our short film and I'm so happy to be done. Don't get me wrong I love the film, but I'm really happy to be done with it so I can show others. This week was already a long week, since it's the last week of third quarter for my school a lot of work needed to be done. Sadly, my project got into the mix, so I've had a lot of late nights this week, I really need to catch up on my sleep. I can't wait for spring break; I honestly need just two days of sleep, so I don't pass out from exhaustion. After two days I'm going to start working on our short film package, I know one of my group mates has already made the website and I just need to work some parts of it. While I do want to relax spring break, I also want to get more work done on the project and possible even go over our short film some more. I know that it is already finished but I just need to work on it until I can't anymore. I'm just really happy with how it turned out already and I'm just so tired and ready to sleep. The minute I got home today the first thing I did was fall asleep in my room and took a nice long needed nap. In my defense I just wanted to get everything done the night before, so I didn't go to sleep until five. I know its unhealthy, but I just had to get everything done. Regardless of everything, all I need to really worry about next week is keeping a healthy sleep schedule and working on the short film package. I've actually been going over the notes and looking at other people's websites and I think it shouldn't be hard to do. My group and I are going to make an Instagram for the short film to promote it, and maybe even a tik Tok which I'm not sure about yet. Speaking of my group, both Zahra and Charlie will be out for the week, and I'm the only one staying home and just relaxing. It's one of the reasons why I don't really mind working on the short film package since both won't really be able to work on anything. Don't get me wrong, they still will be helping with the project, I will just be the one leading on the work while I send the other two what they should be doing. I don't want to drag this for too long since they are on vacations with their families and should enjoy it, but we still need to finish it. I don't think any of us want to come back to school to a boat load of work.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Actors who can act

9 the short film vs 9 the film

Comparing Le Jetée vs 12 Monkeys